Step 1: Make First Payment
First payments are due when you commit. Returning parents know this, but first payments are CRITICAL for us to get into tournaments. Thus, please take care of this as soon as you commit. For high school players, we need payments by November 22nd.
We offer discounts to pay in full. To see all payment breakdowns, click here.
We MUST have financial commitments from every player. If you will have an issue making the ENTIRE first payment, however, email Cynthia ASAP. She will work with you so that your child can play club. We can modify first payment amounts if it will allow your child to play, but uniforms MUST be ordered and paid by November 25th. No exceptions.
Step 2: Verify USAV Membership / Update Club to SC Midlands
All members must now have USAV membership under SC Midlands.
- Click here if you need instructions on how to register for the first time (should have been done before tryouts).
- Click here if you are already a member needing to change your club status from "Undecided" to "SC Midlands".
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you had registered under another club, but now plan to play for "SC Midlands".
If you paid for the just the $10 membership, login NOW and pay the remaining $40.
Step 3: Attend Mandatory Uniform Sizing (NEW Uniforms this Year)
Thu 11/21 Cardinal Newman (5-8 PM)
Fri 11/22 Cardinal Newman (6-8 PM)
Sat 11/23 Cardinal Newman (2-5 PM)
Sun 11/24 Cardinal Newman (4-7 PM)
Once you come in for sizing, all uniforms will be ordered through our online store. We will send an email when the store link goes live. You will then have a short window of time to order. We will have STRICT deadlines for all orders.
IMPORTANT: If you missed the first deadline for uniforms, your jerseys will likely come in late January, but go ahead and place the order. We will try to figure an alternate solution so that you can still play the first tourneys.
Step 5: Take the ANNUAL Officiating Clinics
This is REQUIRED for Region, Performance & National Teams. It is NOT applicable to Kids Power & Kids Power Developmental.
- Once you are a USAV member in Webpoint, you are to begin fulfilling your officiating requirements. To view the requirements, please visit this page.
- Instructions for registering for officiating courses can be found on the region website.
- You can view a step-by-step video, as well.
- Click here to register and get started.
- All clinic questions should be directed to Glen Dimapan (803-479-5780), or email@example.com.
Step 6: Check Website on 11/28 for the December Practice Schedule
- Once all our teams are made (Elem, MS & HS), we begin building our practice schedules.
- Our plan is to release the practice schedule on or before November 28th.
- Practices will begin on December 4th.
- Please be patient as we secure commitments, handle uniforms, as well as register for tournaments.
- Again, we will get the practice schedule done as soon as we can. It will be posted here. Thank you.